Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

My mission at Will Cook Group Real Estate is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, I can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

3 Easy Steps for Home Staging



Today I’m going to talk about the three easy steps to home staging. To illustrate these points, I’ve brought you to one of my listings that demonstrates just how big of an impact staging can have on your home’s sale. Here are our tips:


1. De-clutter and depersonalize.
You want to create a space where buyers can imagine themselves living in the home. Get rid of your personal family photos, travel souvenirs, knick knacks, and clear off your kitchen countertops. This gives buyers an opportunity to feel like they can imagine themselves in the space rather than feeling like they are intruding on someone else’s.
2. Choose a neutral color palette.
If possible, paint your walls white and use neutral tones for flooring. This also gives buyers the opportunity to imagine different ways to decorate the home or to imagine their own furnishings in the home.
3. Use contemporary furnishings.
This tells buyers you’re up-to-date with the latest finishes and furnishings. Here is where you can use color, with wall art and different decor pieces, if it’s appropriate for the home.
Thanks for joining me today. If you have any real estate-related questions for me or topic suggestions for my next video, give me a call or send me an email. Until next time!

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for your valuable information. It really gives me an insight on this topic. I'll visit here again for more information.

    staging companies

    ReplyDelete